Wednesday, May 3, 2006

looking to the future while reconnecting with lost friends

Hello everyone,
So I've hopped on the bandwagon and started my own blog. I don't even know what the word means, but I thought it'd be a good way to pass the time and catch up with everyone. Last Saturday I graduated from Michigan Tech with a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration-Marketing with an International Minor in Spanish and a Certificate in International Business. It sounds impressive, but I have yet to find a job unfortunately. So that means I'm spending some time at home with the parents trying to figure out my life. I have an offer with the Peace Corps to do small business development in South America for 2 years, but I'm not sure that could handle being that far away from everyone I love. So for now, I'm doing the traditional job search, looking for that perfect little cubicle, wherever it may be. I should have lots of time to work on this thing, so hopefully I can keep it up-to-date and reconnect with some old friends.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

web log = blog

Crystal said...

Africa? I'm so jealous. You should go for it!

Crystal said...

Oops.. I mean South America. That sounds cool, too.