Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Trip to the gym

I've been trying to get my workout routine started again. Its been a few months since I've worked out regularly. Luckily, my company has a really nice, free fitness facility thats open 24/7. Anyway, I walk into the gym today, get on the elyptical machine and look to my left and started squinting and making funny faces at this girl next to me trying to decide if it was really someone I knew or if I was blind. Turns out I'm not blind, the girl I was working out with went to Tech! I used to see her in the gym there all the time and she was in all my classes. I guess she works for UP too, but in Portland, OR. She was just in Omaha for a week for training. Such a small world! She says there are like 5 people in Omaha right now from Tech that all have the same job and are getting trained. Crazy. It's like a little reunion. I don't think we'll get together this week, we're all kinda busy. But maybe next time they come for more training we can all hang out. It'd be pretty sweet. On another note, Dave is here!!! He moved to Lincoln, NE last Friday, which is about 45 mins from here. Not too bad, since before we were about 13 hours apart! I'm happy, yay its a good week. Hope everyone else is doing well too! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Amanda, I am getting tired of clicking on your link and not having anything new to read about you, and the corn. :) Therefore, I am hereby formally requesting an update. :) Miss ya.